Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

A Case of the Hope-days

Wow. I don't know if you've noticed, but the blogosphere has been blowing up with one word lately: hope. Last week I had the amazing privilege of joining in the Hope 2012 Blog Relay by sharing my thoughts on how I've recently seen hope and hope to see hope (meta, yeah?) in Guatemala.

Today Melanie Crutchfield, mastermind behind the Hope relay, concluded the event with a mesmerizing sampling of posts from the last few weeks.

Please, please, please check out the "collective chronicles of hope, written elegantly, poignantly, hilariously, irreverently, and devoutly by you crazy-amazing hordes of writers" by clicking

Here

And thank you to Adrian Waller for not dropping the baton that I hastily shoved into his bloggy hands. He contributed a fabulous post at Life Before the Bucket

What are you waiting for? Get reading and catch a case of the hope-days.


4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention! I almost dropped it, but then I remembered: hope is too important to be brushed aside. Thanks again for being that reminder for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Adrian! So glad to have you participate.

      Delete
  2. I have been so blessed by reading all these different perspectives from people in all stages and places. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete