Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

So Tell Me What You Want...

If you wannabe my reader, you have got to give. 
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.



I'm employing a little Spice Girls throwback to ask you, readers, to  tell me what you want, what you really really want to see on this blog. 


My vision for this blog is to create a space to connect with YOU. Sure, I want to tell my own stories, the Memoirs of Algeisha, but I also want to hear what you have to say. 


So...What topics resonate? What are your favorite types of posts? Any books worth browsing? Any burning issues you'd like me to dabble in? I'd love to hear any and every idea you may have (unless it has to do with spiders or Kim Kardashian). 


Leave me your suggestions, propositions, and assignments (boy, do I love assignments) in the comments. Thanks for reading and joining in my love story with God. 


Cheers,
Quirky Spice (Hat tip for the nickname: my dear friend, Emily)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. My wife loves Spice Girls.

    Personally, I'd love to hear more about the work you do, why you do it, and any personal stories you have from your involvement with Plant with Purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I would love to share more about Plant With Purpose. It is an amazing organization that has transformed my own heart over the last four years.

      Delete
    2. I love hearing your passion, I haven't read your blog in a while busy with school, but I love reading everything your passionate about whether it's everyday life, thoughts, work etc. this blog really shares how unique you are and what a wonderful mind you have!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete