Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vulnerability Is the Spice of Life

My favorite writing teacher and dear friend just shared this Ted Talk with me. And I am going to share it with you. It's a wonderful recounting of what makes us human, the importance of vulnerability, and how we can't love others if we don't first love and accept ourselves (sound familiar?).  And for the record, Brené Brown is much better on camera than I am.



What are your thoughts on Brené's fight and surrender to vulnerability?

3 comments:

  1. Hoping to watch this later today. I'm leaving a content-less comment until then as a reminder to myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I actually listened to this one this summer when I was on my TED talk binge, but I just listened to it again and I feel like I got a lot more out of it this time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Becky. Stay away from the beer...

      Delete